PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Church Commissioners – The Church of England (the " Promoter "), their families, the Promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and/or administration of promotions.
No purchase is necessary to enter a promotion. All entrants submitting a valid entry form will be entered into the relevant promotion.
All entries must be submitted via [www.connaught-village.co.uk] or such other medium as is notified to entrants.
Details of the prizes available in a promotion will be provided at [www.connaught-village.co.uk] whilst that promotion is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
By entering a promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to a promotion.
The winners will be the first entry drawn at random (either performed by a computer process or supervised by an independent person).
Winners of promotions will be notified by email (using details provided at entry).
By entering a promotion, the winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the promotion, including being featured on the Promoter's website.
The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of a promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding it, except with the winners.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to:
- a technical fault;
- a technical malfunction;
- a computer hardware or software failure; or
- entries being incomplete, illegible or otherwise damaged.
Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt of such entry by the Promoter.
The Promoter is The Church Commissioners – The Church of England, Church House, 31 Great Smith St, London SW1P 3AZ.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend any promotion or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner of any promotion or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and entrants to all promotions submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Individual Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is 2 x treatments worth up to £50 each at Fe Hair and Beauty, 1 x bespoke bouquet made for you from PM Flowers, 1 x 23-carat gold afternoon tea for two at Saint Aymes, £200 spending money in two boutiques of your choice.
2. There will be no prize for runners-up.
3. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Wednesday 15 August 2018.
4. To enter you must sign up for the Connaught Village newsletter.
5. Only one entry per email address, per person.
6. The winner will have seven working days from being notified of their win to respond to the Promoter. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative winner selected from all remaining entries in the prize draw, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Where applicable, prizes will be sent to the winner by post or email once selected and confirmed.
8. The prize does not include the cost of travel to/from Connaught Village.
9. The prize is available to over 18s only.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice; (iv) substitute the giveaway treat if necessary.
12. Winners will be contacted via e-mail on Thursday 16 August 2018.
International Women's Day Ballot
Please note, this event is on a first come, first serve basis.